Do you struggle to find friends with calm dogs to help with setups? Do you live miles from the nearest reactive dog class or trainer? Learn how to use play and games to address your dog's reactive behaviour without setups.
This 5-module, 16-lesson course teaches you how to work with your dog solo, using fun, challenge-focused activities and proven methods to help you and your dog relax and enjoy life again.
You will learn:
- Why mindset matters and what to do about it
- How to keep you and your dog safe and comfortable
- How to keep your dog focused and calm even in tricky situations
- How to engage your dog through interactive play so you build a stronger connection that holds even with distractions
- How to work in the environments you have and make use opportunities for training where you can.
As well as life-time access* to the course you will be able to join the Canine Confidence Community Facebook group for help and support.
*Life-time access means the life-time of the course. You will have access to it for as long as it exists - and if I take it down I will offer you the content to download free of charge.