Terms and Conditions of Use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
4. While the Company uses strenuous efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto) and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgement or compensation to you. This does not apply to personal images and videos submitted as part of a course. These remain your intellectual property but you give express permission for them to be used and displayed within the Site.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing or maintaining the Site and/or any content on the Site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the Site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user's needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user's expectations. The Company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will achieve any specific results with your dog by using the Site or the Company's technology or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own training capability as well as executing your own training plans. Your dog's progress is entirely dependent on your own efforts, your execution of the training procedures suggested, the time you devote to the training, as well as your dog's prior experience and your skill. Since these factors differ among all individuals, the Company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success.
11. Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy and safety of the Site, the Company does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Site, the content and/or the materials available on the Site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections to your own systems.
12. The Company shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third-party website or third-party service provider (including, for example, your web service provider service, Quaderno, Stripe or Paypal payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software). Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. The Company reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether the company is responsible for any such malfunction or disruption.
14. The Company shall refund any purchase where a request is made within 14 days of purchase as long as the product has not been significantly used. Where a refund is made, all associated access to products and materials shall cease immediately. After the initial 14 days, all refunds shall be at the sole discretion of the Company. Where the Company is unable to provide any product or service for which payment has been received in advance, the Company will refund all payments made for that product or service. Where a product or service has been partially provided, the refund shall be a pro-rata portion of the initial fee. Under no circumstances shall the Company reimburse more than the actual price paid for a product or service, regardless of the reason for the refund.
15. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
17. This agreement and the purchase and use of all products and services shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with English law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts sitting in England and Wales. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason is unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
19. All courses and programmes (including memberships) operate strictly under the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. By participating in courses, programmes and memberships offered by Canine Confidence you accept this jurisdiction as the arbiter for any disputes.
18. Membership subscriptions. By taking out a membership subscription on this site (e.g. Canine Confidence Hub) you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- Your payment subscription will be taken each month (or year depending on the subscription type selected) on the same day you originally subscribed. You will have full access to all the materials and benefits currently available within the membership and all new materials that are released as long as you remain a member.
- Your subscription amount will remain unchanged as long as your membership is uninterrupted.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing a cancellation request to [email protected] giving 5 working days notice. Your membership will be cancelled from your next payment date and you will have access to materials until that point.
- After cancellation takes effect you will lose access to all Member benefits, including access to courses and the community. No refunds can be issued for periods prior to the cancellation request being received. You will not be entitled to keep any materials, except downloads that you have legitimately taken and gifts received. You are welcome to rejoin at a later date but your subscription will be set at the current rate at that time.
- If a subscription payment fails, we will attempt to contact you to resolve any issues, but if payment can't be collected after three attempts, your membership will be automatically cancelled.
- All membership subscriptions are subject to the terms and conditions outlined elsewhere in this document.
- In subscribing to the membership you are opting in to the Canine Confidence email list as we need this to be able to contact you about your products. You are free to unsubscribe at any time but you acknowledge that this will mean you may not receive important updates to your membership. You will also receive the Canine Confidence Academy newsletter and other valuable communications but we will not spam you and we will not sell your details to third parties.
19. These Terms and Conditions of Use may be revised from time to time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions of Use to which you are bound.
Last Updated: November 25th 2021